'Like' Us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1570141195&ref=profile#!/pages/U-B

Place orders here; you.bee.well@gmail.com

Monday, November 24, 2014

Goodness gracious, it's been a LONG long time!

I have an AMAZING excuse!

Pleased to introduce you to my now 14 month old baby girl, Ms Beta.

Since the last time I have written, SO much has changed.

Honestly, when I was more active with this U-Bee-Well blog, I was so tangled in music and never really wanted or imagined being a business owner.

And when the wee one came~~ everything started to piece together with a new clarity, on all angles.

If I put a little more energy into the business, I could be present with my baby. BIG number one.

AND then, I thought well, how can I make it feel good in my heart to be a business owner.. It's not just about making money to me!

About a year ago, I had an awakening that I could REALLY use this business for good.

For instance, I can source my 5 ingredients from independent farms.

Which lead to~~~ the big, complex and scary issue of the BEES.

You know, they go, we all go.

So, I reached out to a local beekeeper here in Philadelphia and asked how I could help.

He mentioned a national conference that took place in West Chester and that a big problem that beekeepers and bees are having outside of the GMO situation is that Queen Bees are being shipped up from warmer regions and not surviving the colder months. If we could contribute to a Queen Bee rearing program, the likelihood of the colony survival rather than the collapse would be significant.

There is much movement in helping and trying to find ways to aid the epidemic of the vanishing bees. Even coming from the White House!!

I have opted to use U-Bee-Well as an easy way for ALL of us to help out the vanishing bees.

Once I found a way to use the balms for good, my heart got IN it. With a promise to donate 10% of the profits from large accounts to independent beekeepers for a specific queen bee rearing programs.. I want these balms EVERYWHERE!!

( photo by; Kelsi Windmiller)

Not only are the balms the best~~ but we can save the world TOGETHER!

AMEN!!

So, my accounts are growing; check out the list of stores HERE

Please feel free to help me spread this as the more balms we get out in the world,


The happier and healthier we will ALL be in the years to come!

Thanks so much for reading, and I'm gonna write more on here again.. promise!

Love,

Barbara

PS; please DO check out my new website. Super proud of it!! ((Thank you Kiki Han!!))





No comments:

Post a Comment